Our Client is on the hunt for an experienced office administrator to join their team, you will be managing inboxes, communicating with internal and external stakeholders as well as helping facilitate the day to day running of the office.
The company is well established, streamlined and looking for someone friendly, experienced and hardworking to join the team
- Filing and entry data into the internal systems
- Responding to emails as required
- Communicating both internally and externally
- Updating and maintaining internal database and spreadsheets
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- More than 1 year experience in a role with considerable amounts of administrational tasks
- Be a team player and work well with people
- Technologically savvy with experience using computer systems
- Attractive starting salary with yearly increases and reviews
- Great training and support provided
- Good room for movement within the business
- Open, flexible and inclusive environment.
Our client is a diverse company that prides themselves on their industry knowledge, multiple well invested relationships as well as planned and organised training and development. With a huge focus on innovation they are set to continue growing and offer stability for their employees.
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, please phone Cayne Worthington on 0405 806 385 for a confidential discussion about any roles.