You will be confident in communication and comfortable working in a busy environment where you can manage and prioritise several tasks at once.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Provide a high level of customer service and communication
- Coordinate and schedule jobs and dispatch drivers
- Answer customer calls, service queries, provide updates and ETAs
- Produce and distribute run sheets
- Communicate effectively with drivers to resolve transport issues
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Liaise and communicate updates to clients regarding scheduling details
- Maintain and update paperwork related to jobs
- Ability to problem solve
- Update and maintain various internal databases to ensure they are accurate and up to date.
Skills and Experience
Experience working in a similar Administration role, as well as:
- Ability and experience working to complete deadlines
- Previous administrative experience in scheduling or open to learning
- Time management, prioritising and multitasking
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Capability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- High level attention to detail
Based in Dandenong, our client is a true leader in the recycling industry who works with many commercial and industrial businesses in the recovery and recycling of waste plastic, paper, and cardboard.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion call Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458