Our client is seeking a motivated and collaborative individual to provide administrative support to their tight-knit team. The ideal individual will have great interpersonal skills and will be keen to learn and develop their knowledge. You must be immediately available.
Reporting to the Department Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Update the system with customer and client information
- Excel management
- Book appointments and follow up with confirmation
- Diary and email management
- Manage and update all office documentation
- Respond to queries from staff, including transferring calls and providing messages to the appropriate staff member
- Assist management with administration duties and tasks as required
- Prepare documents for internal and external use
- All further administrative duties including creation/collation of documents, filling, scanning and other ad-hoc duties
- Computer literate at intermediate-advanced level including (MS office suite & internet)
- Previous experience at intermediate-advance level in Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookups)
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
- Experience within an administration support role
- Proactive, flexible approach to completion of work
- The ability to provide effective and appropriate information to a variety of people
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload, in a busy professional environment
A well-known and highly recognisable retail business, our client has developed a dynamic and friendly company culture which encourages growth and progression for its employees. As a result of a large growth phase, they are looking for experienced and forward-thinking administration professional to join their stable business. This is a temporary role that requires an individual that will bring a ‘can do’ attitude to a hardworking and supportive team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.