Our client is a dynamic and people focused business. Leading the way within the FMCG industry, and conveniently located in Dandenong.
Due to organic growth they are looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team permanently and work closely with the Department Manager, to improve efficiencies and continue to drive strong performance within the Receivables space.
Please note - They do require a candidate willing to be onsite 5 days per week.
About The Role
You will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Allocating and receipting of payments
- Scanning Credit Applications
- Some collections of outstanding payments
- Reconciliations of accounts
- Invoicing - high volumes
- Collections and maintaining strong customer relationships
- End of month duties
- Other ad hoc administration duties
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience working as an Accounts Receivable Officer
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong ability to maintain relationships is KEY!
- Ability to work autonomously and handle work manually
- High level attention to detail
- A bright and engaging personality, with a strong willingness to learn and the ability to listen and follow company procedures.
- Work for a well renowned manufacturing business
- Work for a well respected manager and close knit team
- Professional opportunities and cross training available
- Team bonding events including birthday celebrations and end of quarter.
- Free car parking on site
How to Apply
To apply please click on the link and follow the prompts. Alternatively, and for a confidential discussion please contact Sam Bearham-Jones via email email@example.com