As the Area Operations Coach, you will be responsible for providing business-focused, strategic coaching support to key operational stakeholders to meet business objectives and deliverables. You will work collaboratively with the Regional Leadership team and senior operations staff to have a direct impact on improving business outcomes for specific sites within your portfolio across South Australia. This position is permanent role to commence immediately in Adelaide, South Australia. Flexible work arrangements will be offered to the successful candidate including the opportunity to work from home, structure your own working schedule and local travel, and the use of the latest technologies to conduct meetings and do your work.
- Provide support on all operational matters within your portfolio by providing professional, business focused operations coaching;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key operational stakeholders based on open communication and clear, transparent leadership;
- Utilise various coaching techniques to assist stakeholders in achieving and exceeding company standards and behaviours;
- Coach senior operational employees to ensure they feel supported to achieve their goals and initiatives and provide them with the tools and resources they need in order to make informed business decisions;
- Partner with key stakeholders to achieve strong leadership in key areas including health and safety, workplace environments, actioning operational issues, weekly business KPI’s, P&C accountability and cost efficiencies at sites within your portfolio.
- Demonstrated leadership experience as an Area Manager or Operations Coach in a multi-site organisation with a geographically spread operational workforce – focus on quality practice will come highly regarded;
- High levels of people management and stakeholder relationship management, with particular emphasis on coaching and advising;
- Passionate, motivated and energetic working style;
- Ability to look at working environments holistically as well as be able to embed yourself into day-to-day operations to identify key challenges, pain points and opportunities;
- Valid driver’s licence and ability to travel locally within Adelaide.
This is an ASX listed organisation with a strong presence and reputation nationally. The organisation offers excellent incentives to its employees including flexible employment structures, discounts on services, well being programs, health insurance discounts and more. The company also promotes talent from within the organisation offering development opportunities for your career. You will be given the opportunity to learn from talent individuals in your field of passion and there will be constant support and guidance provided to you.
How to Apply
If this opportunity sounds like your next career move, please apply directly using the links below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion or further information about the position, please contact Haylea Smith – Principal Consultant on 0491 286 873 or firstname.lastname@example.org.