Our client is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join a supportive and friendly team. The role and the business is suited to someone who is hard-working, has a positive attitude and is a quick learner. This role will be suited to someone who has a 1+ years experience in an assistant accountant (AA) role and someone who has an accounting background/degree.
- Support the finance team with accounts receivable and accounts payable general accounting responsibilities
- Bank reconciliation
- Inventory management
- Other ad hoc duties
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts and transaction
- Liaising with internal stakeholders/ business partnering task
- Proven experience within an Assistant Accountant role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong technical accounting skills
Our client is a well known company based in the Rhodes area. They have a strong team culture and a great reputation within the market.
How to apply
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided. Thanks!