|Job title :||Assistant Accountant|
|Job type :||Part Time|
|Contact name :||Rupika Satija|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job reference :||1439589|
An exciting role for an aspiring Assistant Accountant, this role is a part-time temporary to permanent position and sits closely with the Corporate Accountant to assist in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and ad-hoc work.
1. Bank and Credit cards reconciliation
2. Accounts Payable Reconciliation and allocation.
3. Finance leases schedule of payments - reconciliation of GL to statements
4. Monthly update of FBT reports (from credit card transactions)
5. Ad-hoc queries from Corporate Accountant and Financial Controller
6. Assist with Audit documents
Skills & Experience:
1. The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified in an accounting or business degree. CA/CPA qualification or in progress would be highly beneficial.
2. 1 - 3 years professional experience as well as basic knowledge of accounting
3. Ability to show initiative and take accountability for your learning.
4. Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly
manner to all levels within the organisation.
5. High attention to detail.