Sharp & Carter have partnered with a growing environmental consulting business that services both commercial and residential sectors.
The Role | Reporting to the Finance Manager
Specific duties will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts, including accruals, prepayments, and journal entries
- Complete daily bank reconciliations
- Conducting variance analysis and providing commentary on financial performance
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Collaborating with other departments to gather financial data and ensure accuracy
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements and audit documentation
- Supporting the Finance Manager in ad hoc projects
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified in an accounting or business degree, with a proven track record of academic success. You will have aspirations to complete or have started your CA or CPA and have a minimum 2-3 years professional experience as well as basic knowledge of accounting standards. Great communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and have good attention to detail are essential.
- Hybrid flexibility WFH 1-2 days a week
- Respectful and positive culture
- Weekly BBQ's at the back of the office overlooking the river
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Steph Dawson at firstname.lastname@example.org.