This important and challenging role will see you assume full ownership of the key accounting requirements for the business. You will be responsible for delivering the monthly close, reconciliations and reporting requirements.
Reporting directly to the Financial Accounting Manager, your roles and responsibilities will include but not be restricted to the following:
- Preparation of accrual analysis on a monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP, IFRS, corporate and local accounting policies.
- Ensure full compliance with SOX and PCI requirements.
- Preparation of core balance sheet and general ledger reconciliations.
- Ownership of inter-company recharges to subsidiaries.
- Ownership of accounts payable function for the business
- Ensure assigned areas of the month end close is completed and reported on within required KPI’s.
- A tertiary qualification in accounting or finance required with a view to attaining Professional Qualifications if not already secured.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an accounts preparation role
- Experience with using a tier 1 accounting system
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel).
- Excellent Communication Skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Munro at email@example.com