Sharp & Carter has partnered with a market-leading property developer across both the residential and commercial sectors. They have an enviable internal culture that is positive, progressive and supportive of their team members.
The Role | Reporting to the Finance Manager
Specific duties will include, but not limited to:
- Assist Finance Manager with month end (e.g. maintain fixed asset register and prepayments schedule, review central loan reconciliation & suspense accounts)
- Complete daily bank reconciliations
- Prepare BAS and PAYG
- Assist the Finance Manager with the budget sheets every two months and updating the year-to-date comments on each cost centre
- Manage the timesheets every quarter; including liaising with project accountants for any project coding updates
- Provide assistance with year-end
- Provide cover for Accounts Payable Officer as needed
Tertiary qualified in an Accounting related degree, you will possess prior experience within a similar commercial organisation or chartered accounting firm.
In addition, you will have intermediate MS Excel skills and experience performing daily bank reconciliations.
Interpersonally, you are bright, hungry to learn and display a willingness to assist the wider team.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.