Our client is looking for an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their accounting team. The role and the business is suited to someone who is hard-working, has a positive attitude and can effectively achieve in a high volume environment. They do pride themselves of having an excellent working culture & supportive environment. This role will be suited to someone who wants to become a Financial Accountant over the next coming years. The role is originally a 3 month contract, with the view to go permanent.
Reporting into the Accounting Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Month-end journals
- Fixed asset register
- Cost allocation
- Other month end processes
- Strong debit and credit knowledge
- Experience using SAP or a large ERP system
- Fixed asset register experience
- Experience in a large company
- Part/full qualified CPA/CA
- Excellent communication skills
- Career progression opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Supportive team
Our client is a global industry-leading company that require an Assistant Accountant to fill a position within their team. Working within this supportive and positive workplace, this role will be suited to someone who has a passion financial accounting and is looking grow their career.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.