Sharp & Carter has partnered with a medium sized Australian owned organisation within a thriving industry. Off the back of strong recent performances the business is now seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their high calibre finance team.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly general ledger account reconciliations/assisting with month end process
- Preparation and processing of adjusting journals
- General ledger maintenance
- Assistance with effective cash flow management
- Quarterly statutory reporting (BAS)
- Work with finance team to identify and implement business process improvement
- Other ad hoc duties to support the team
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified with an accounting or business background. You will have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role and have completed or aspire to complete your CA/CPA. You will have exceptional communication skills, a strong eye for detail and a continuous improvement mindset.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Mia Di Giambattista at firstname.lastname@example.org