Our client is household ASX listed a technology business with strong a footprint through Australia and Asia. They are extremely customer focused and are consistently recognized as an employer of choice. They are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their growing and dynamic finance team and business.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Management of Accounts Payable and Receivable functions
- Monthly general ledger account reconciliations/assisting with month end process
- Preparation and processing of adjusting journals
- General ledger maintenance and trial balance
- Assist on Foreign Currency projects
- Processing Payments on internet banking
- Assistance with effective cash flow management
- Quarterly statutory reporting (BAS)
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Assistance with payroll function
- Work with finance team to identify and implement business process improvement
- Other ad hoc duties to support the team
The ideal candidate will be recently tertiary qualified with an Accounting degree. You will have 2 - 3 years professional experience as well as basic knowledge of accounting standards. You will have aspirations to complete or have recently commenced your CPA/CA qualification. Your experience will ideally be within a small to medium environment with exposure to Australian tax compliance. Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative is essential. The willingness to learn and develop your accounting skills, as well as good attention to detail are a must for all successful candidates.
What's on offer
For those looking to start and commence their accounting career, it simply doesn't get any better than this opportunity.
ASX listed business? Tick!
Recognized employer of choice? Tick!
Supportive team environment and collaborative culture? Tick!
Work from home flexibility? Tick!
Above market pay? Tick!
Do we need to go on?
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran on firstname.lastname@example.org