This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join an established national business and work within an accounts payable team. This role is an end-to-end accounts payable role and is requiring someone who is confident in their ability and can make the role their own.
The company is located in Yennora and is flexible with working hours and arrangements, allowing 2 days work from home. There is plenty of parking onsite.
Our client has a superb company culture and supportive management team. They look to promote staff internally before recruiting externally and encourages career growth and development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices (stock and non-PO)
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts, and payment of weekly bills
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier reconciliations
- Handling the AP mailbox
- Coordinate the accounts payable system, including vendor details, record of payments and filing systems
- Management of relationships with suppliers and handling queries
- Expense reporting
- Month end reconciliations and closing
- Minimum 2 years prior experience within an end to end Accounts Payable role
- Confident with journals and accruals
- High attention to detail
- Experience using a large ERP system is essential e.g. SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, JDE, Pronto.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Be reliable and committed to the role.
Our client is well-established business. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team. This role will suit someone who has worked in a team environment previously. Our client has an excellent work culture - we have received excellent feedback from employees who we previously placed and are still within the business.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided. Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.