Our client is looking for an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their accounting team early March. The role and the business is suited to an assistant accountant who is hard-working, outgoing with a positive attitude, is looking to grow and develop their career in an analyst role. This is a contract role, with the opportunity for longer-term in this growing global company.
The company prides itself on having an excellent working culture & supportive environment, with great opportunities to grow with the company.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Analysing financial data
- Using excel functions of v-look ups, pivot tables and sumifs, to search through and minupulate high volumes of data for analytical purposes
- Assisting with month-end closing process including monthly journals, balance sheet reconciliations, and bank reconciliations as required.
- Cash management and forecasting
- Additional ad-hoc financial accounting tasks.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills (v-look ups, pivot tables). Macros will be highly regarded.
- Be available to start 4th March and comfortable with an initial contract role
- Large reputable company
- Opportunity to gain experience within an analyst role
- Training provided
- Fantastic team culture, working within a supportive environment
- Mentoring and Career growth opportunities internally