Join this Global Financial Services Organisation during a period of extensive growth. The Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the Sales Lead Management Channel designed to win new corporate and small business for the company | B2B Marketing Role.
The primary objective of this role is to execute and improve acquisition marketing and to assist Sales to achieve new customers. The successful candidate will:
- Support the Marketing Manager to develop and execute channel strategy to achieve daily KPIs and overall channel goals.
- Implement data-driven acquisition marketing activity across all sales teams.
- Ensure smooth running of channel through liaising with Sales leaders, Data vendors and other internal teams to influence, gain alignment and drive campaign initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for operational enhancements and coordinate with relevant stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, and Technology to implement.
- Assist Sales to achieve new customer acquisition
- Track results and drive performance of campaigns by sharing insights and providing ongoing training to sales teams to increase internal engagement and adherence to best practices.
What you need to be successful
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business
- 3+ years experience in Marketing environment, preferably within a B2B or financial services environment
- Experience working closely with Sales teams and experience working in a Global Company is advantageous
- Project management – there are multiple projects that need to be managed towards completion following clear timelines and project steps so you will love managing multiple projects concurrently
- Strong reporting experience – including campaign setup, tracking and analysis of campaign activity, and development of insights to improve future activity. Someone with a real test and learn methodology.
- Global Brand with a worldwide footprint
- Attractive remuneration package
- A supportive, collaborative and flexible environment
- 12 month contract with potential of Permanency
- $80,000 - $90,000 base + super
- CBD Location in state of the art modern offices
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael on mbarry@Sharpandcarter.com.au