Unique Brand Manager opportunity within a well established and well loved Australian Retail Organisation. You will be the brand champion for a range of owed brands as well as global licensed brands. Work across multiple channels to elevate the entire brand category.
- Market Insights: Help inform product development and seasonal ranging through trend, market and customer analysis. Be creative in datamining and gaining insights without big research budgets
- Brand Management vertical brands: Help develop and refine brand positionings and visual identities of our clients owned brands.
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines and templates.
- Brand management licensed brands: Collaborate with global licensed brand teams to launch new lines to support sales goals in Australia and NZ.
- Ensure we access collateral, develop localized POS and assets as needed and follow brand guidelines for global licensed brands
- Develop branded product and marketing materials: Be the key point of contact for information and education on our brands across Retail and B2B.
- This includes development of packaging/trims, creating product specification sheets, POS, brochures, descriptors and imagery for flyer campaigns, eCommerce and social.
Who we're seeking:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years brand marketing experience in FMCG or Retail
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail ensuring materials are accurate.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV to have a confidential discussion.