Sharp & Carter are exclusively recruiting a Brand Manager position with Minor Figures.
Minor Figures create great innovative plant-based products for coffee lovers, baristas and a better planet. They also do other stuff like surfboards, latte art throw downs and socks. Their mission is simple “Invent great coffee products so that more people can enjoy better coffee.”
The role will be responsible for executing activities in the marketing plan, to further accelerate growth of the Minor Figures Brand locally.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing APAC (who is a legend by the way), this opportunity will suit a candidate who is ready to bring creative ideas that ‘blow peoples hair back’.
So what will you actually be doing?
- Establishing & growing the Minor Figures brand through digital, social, PR, sampling, events and activations.
- Working closely with sales to ensure a best in class customer experience.
- Managing all promotional activities for Minor Figures from trade and consumer shows, demonstrations, sampling and other experiential marketing initiatives.
- Create standout in-store and experiential executions that get their brand noticed in retail spaces and beyond.
- Manage and track the marketing budget for those projects to ensure spend is within allocation.
- Track and evaluate activities against agreed targets, making recommendations to improve and innovate wherever possible.
- Build and nurture local community partnerships.
- Work closely with internal creative, design, and digital teams.
- Looking after all new product launches.
- Ideally you have experience working in a dynamic, fast growth brand (preferably targeting the youth market).
- You’re resourceful and a problem solver that uses their commerciality for maximum impact.
- A strong passion for innovation and a working within an agile environment.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills are an absolute must in this fun and fast paced role.
- An adaptable and flexible nature and ability to influence key stakeholders to enjoy positive business outcomes
- A caring and positive attitude/mindset balancing a nurturing and collaborative approach to hitting key business and brand objectives
- Play an active involvement in the development of the Minor Figures brand in Australia.
- Funky new office in Prahran. Yes there is a coffee machine and yes the coffee is on tap.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace and that aim to reflect the community within which we exist.
- Great company culture and you’ll get the chance to work with a fantastic marketing team.
What’s the company story?
Founded in 2014, the organisation was founded by an unlikely mob of painters, jazz musicians, basketball players and barbers, brought together by a love of specialty coffee and all of the creative cultures in its orbit. Minor Figures make plant-based, 100% Vegan Products to lift your coffee (and your mind), be that in the comfort of your home or your favourite local café. The organisation are now Carbon Neutral because the organisation believes that balancing out their impact on the world is the least they can do. Their vision spans beyond the present and there is plenty more work to be done.. That’s where you come in!
Okay I’m sold, how do I apply?
Interested? Click on the Apply Now button or email Giorgio Xindaras at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.