A fantastic position working for a large FMCG/ Retail organisation this is currently seeking a commercially astute finance professional with experience across finance business partnering. You will partner with members of the commercial finance team, and be responsible for decision support, analysis and driving better outcomes.
Reporting to Senior Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing financial performance reporting and analysis in supporting the eCommerce leadership team and wider business. Other responsibilities include:
- Deliver insightful analysis and drive regular business performance reviews
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify key issues / solutions of the business
- Review and analyse business processes to identify inefficiencies, plan and implement improvements
- Work with stakeholders to ensure reporting and commentary is effective and insightful for decision making.
- Provide support on budget and planning
- Responsible for supporting on the overall forecast process
- Working with key stakeholders to ascertain cost control measures
- Identify key drivers of profit and opportunities for business improvement
- Develop and implement process improvements to ensure a standard, lean and efficient operating model
- Clear and effective communication across multiple groups of stakeholders
- Work across Finance to implement best practices and improved ways of working, systems and process
CA/CPA qualified you will have experience across business partnering, FP&A and management reporting. You will have proven skills in liaising and influencing senior stakeholders and delivering outcomes. A mix of excellent communication skills and attention to detail will be critical to the success in this role. Experience within retail/FMCG or an online sales environment or marketplace will be highly advantageous. A background current or previous within a Big 4 or mid tier firm will be highly regarded.
- Employer of choice
- Business partnering focus
- Large growth mandate
- Work from home options
An instantly recognisable brand name with big brands and exciting growth plans for the future!
A high performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Jason Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org