Your main responsibilities will be focussed around:
- Key stakeholder in building, implementing and maintaining processes, including the generation of valuable insights into revenue performance, cash flow projections and sales leakage drivers, and recommendations for business process improvements.
- Assess and recommend changes to increase the efficiency of existing processes linking revenue recognition within the financial reporting system
- Collating revenue related information from the operating divisions and consolidating into various management reports
- Assist with strategic projects, utilising financial acumen and technical expertise to endure best outcome for the Group
- You are CPA/ CA qualified, with at least 2-3 years experience working at a Big 4/ Mid Tier accounting firm or in industry.
- You have experience dealing with Power BI and Large Data sets
- Your Excel skills are advanced including VBA/ Macros
- You have experience working with SQL (desired)
- You possess high commercial acumen
- Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to communicate data findings to non financial stakeholders easily