- Lead development and maintenance of the planning/reporting system (TM1)
- Explore/enhance Finance process through new system integrations with TM1
- Facilitate Group-wide improvements in financial performance reporting process through TM1
- Facilitate the production of monthly Group financial performance reports (ie. Flash and EGM Finance reports), including profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow and relevant KPIs through TM1
- Provide leadership to the Group Reporting and Planning team
- Leading, mentoring and developing the Group Function Assistant Accountant to provide TM1 support to both the SBU Finance teams and to the Group Finance function; includes embedding a culture of service delivery, innovation and continuous improvement
- Accounting qualification
- Strong working knowledge of TM1 and business solutions software skills.
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, team members, external data providers, and management.
- Good skills in data administration, design, and architecture.
- Analytically minded and methodical problem solver.
- Able to efficiently prioritise work and timely inform stakeholders on progress.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Danielle Bower on 0473 489 543 or email@example.com