A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a large ambitious ASX listed business who are seeking a commercially astute finance professional. Owing to internal changes this organisation is seeking a commercially astute finance professional to work closely with the rest of the team and will be a key role within the business. This opportunity is focused on reporting, analysis, budgeting, and forecasting enabling the business to report and measure performance and delivery against its targets.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for providing commercial and end to end finance support to the Project Management team and wider finance business unit with a focus on budgeting, forecasting, Capex and Opex, whilst supporting business case preparation.
More specifically, your role will include:
- Monthly Capex reporting and forecasting
- Ensure the accuracy of the monthly financial statements including monthly variance analysis.
- Monthly forecast & Quarterly forecast in conjunction with Operations.
- Review, report and communicate monthly and quarterly to key stakeholders.
- Assist with Annual Budget Preparation.
- Assist Budget Process in conjunction with Operations and Business Unit.
- Support Project Managers with Project journals and review cost allocation.
- Assist with Payroll reporting and support the team working within an Agile Methodology
- Provide key interface with operations and business unit managers for all accounting matters.
- Analyse cost of workforce planning for specific projects and squads
- Assist the Commercial Manager and the Project Management teams and other relevant stakeholders with ad hoc projects when required.
CA/CPA qualified you will be a commercially astute Management Accountant or Analyst. You will have a proven background within financial modelling, budgeting, and forecasting. Previous experience working within an Agile Methodology and supporting Commercial and Project Management. Excellent communications and the ability work closely with Senior Stakeholders.
About the client
An instantly recognisable brand name, ASX listed with a real focus on growth organically and by acquisition, who are true leaders within their industry.
A high-performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Leigh Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org