Our client is one of Australia's oldest and most reputable not-for-profit organisations and currently looking for a bright and talented Business Analyst to join their team and bolster their commercial capability & to provide financial insight.
About the Role
You will be given the opportunity to learn, develop and hone your budgeting, modelling and financial analysis skills. You will be given high level exposure to various senior stakeholders across the organisation as well as the autonomy to develop new initiatives in the aim of improving the operational efficiency within your remit. As such, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts and commentary
- Posting cost centre specific journals to ensure accurate operational financials
- Providing financial and variance analysis
- Supporting the quarterly re-forecasting
- Assisting the preparation of annual budgets
- Liaising closely with the finance team to ensure timely reporting
- Creating reporting packs for divisions and cost centres
CPA/CA qualified you will have highly developed analytical skills and strong commercial acumen having worked within a complex environment. Strong communication skills and the ability to interact and influence non-finance stakeholders will be critical to your success.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Munro on 0439275181 or email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org