As a Senior Business Analyst / Product Owner, you will focus on Digital Channels (specifically Sitecore) and join a growing collocated platform delivery team of likeminded professionals.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills to manage relationships across the business. You will work closely with the Delivery Leads, Product Managers, Product Owners, other Business Analysts, Development and Design team members.
- Support Digital Channel – Sitecore initiatives and operational activities from inception through to implementation, achieving this by adhering to human centered design and agile principles.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies based on the Scrum methodology such as inceptions, estimations, backlog refinement and prioritisation, sprint planning, showcases and retrospectives
- Develop project documentation such as business cases, proof of concepts, project briefs, business requirements, use cases, user stories, UX design, online digital content, business processes, user acceptance criteria, UAT scripts, implementation and development of test cases.
- Managing iterations, scope, priorities, stakeholders, risks, issues and timelines
- Experienced in the use of JIRA for managing backlogs and driving reporting.
- Proven experience as a BA on Sitecore implementation/upgrade projects
- Demonstrated experience working as a Product Owner, participating in PI planning, Feature and story grooming, setting up the sprint goals and ensuring the delivery team is clear on how the stories are delivering the overall vision and objectives for Digital Channels.
- Ideally hold Scrum Master qualifications and have expertise in coaching, mentoring, influencing stakeholders and collaborating effectively with your wider team.
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships with Product Owners, System Architects, Developers, Testers, Design Teams, Customer and User Experience experts to drive business solutions that align with project objectives.
- Previous experience using formal documentation methodologies (such as UML, BPM, Use Cases & User Stories) and the ability to document User Guides and Change Management processes is advantageous.