The primary focus of this role will be to manage your group of diverse customers, driving overall growth of the existing portfolio. Spending the majority of your time on the road, your customers will include those from within Healthcare/Aged Care & Hospitality e.g. 5 Star Hotels & Restaurants.
Ideally you will be coming from a background selling a service and/or experienced selling into either
- Source and develop client referrals/leads
- Prepare sales actions plans and schedules
- Respond and negotiate with clients on sales inquiries
- Develop and present sales proposals and contracts
- Attend the sales meeting monthly
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- Conduct market research and surveys
- Participate in sales events when approved by senior management
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Prepare tenders
- Prepare and manage to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Negotiate with customers on price, costs, delivery, and specifications and prepare sales contracts for singing
- Business Development, Account Management, Territory Management experience
- Proven track record of driving growth through a customer base
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Desire to continue to develop your sales skills & progress through the organisation
- Sell with a 'trusted advisor' mentality & approach
- Global organisation with plenty of opportunity for career progression
- Excellent company culture
- Great training and development
Since the 1980's this established company has an excellent reputation for supplying an essential service across Australia.
The business prides themselves on enforcing a culture that drives innovation & excellence, and hence the organisation is made up of employees who are passionate about what they do & a generous and supportive leadership team.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Corey Fairhall on 0477 434 578 for a confidential discussion.