This opportunity requires a strong analytical and conceptual thinker who understands business processes and auxiliary linking into related systems.
In the role as a Business Analyst you will work closely with the ICT Transformation Manager to deliver multiple projects across the organisation.
Responsibilities and Experience required:
- Gathering requirements
- Delivery of process flow documentation
- Functional requirement documentation
- Business Process Mapping and process flows
- Performing end-to-end analysis
- Data mapping and testing
- Help to build out training
- Conducting requirements analysis activities and documenting business and functional requirements
- Researching and gathering input for analysis workshops
- Preparing and running workshops with the business to document current state pain points, opportunities
- Prioritising quick wins and opportunities for enhancements to behaviors, processes and/or technology
- Excellent written skills including experience in writing business requirements and functional requirements.
- Fun and friendly office environment
- Close knit and supportive team
- Immediate start available
Our client is a well-established not-for-profit organisation that is striving to improve the health and wellbeing of their customers.
For more information please apply now with your full CV or contact Caroline Evans at email@example.com or on 0411 816 008 for a confidential discussion.