An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced telco marketer / B2B marketer to lead multi-channel campaigns for this Telco Giant.
The Campaign Manager is responsible to deliver end-to-end multi-channel customer journeys for critical marketing and communications campaigns. Across many addressable channels including email, direct mail, SMS, and digital, build campaigns that touch the Enterprise customer base.
This role requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and being comfortable diving into projects. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable pivoting as needed to successfully execute world-class marketing campaigns.
To be successful you will work collaboratively with teams across Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Service Management, IT and Network operations to ensure the agreed strategy is achieved.
- Build campaigns across all channels such as email, direct mail, sms and digital creating customer and prospect journeys.
- Work across multiple teams across marketing and the sales to gather requirements, build journeys, monitor results, and continuously optimise campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and digital teams on technical requirements to support new campaigns and enhancements.
- Develop trigger-based campaigns or ad-hoc campaigns as needed to support the business needs and drive results.
- Partner with analytics/reporting, testing, and marketing teams to drive performance of cross-channel campaigns.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Creative, Brand Marketing, Operations, Product, Engineering, and Development teams to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys.
- Responsible for project management across all phases of campaign creation and deployment; including management of creative briefs, timelines, internal business reviews and email operations; ensuring that campaigns (including tests, segmentation and complex personalization logic) are set up and deployed accurately in a timely manner.
- Develop engagement and customer communication strategies that continuously articulate and reinforce the product’s value and purpose to foster retention and increase customer lifetime value.
- Leverage research, insights, and campaign results to make data-driven decisions, including identifying potential profitable new retention channels.
- Deep expertise in managing day-to-day email execution (segmentation, production, deployment, reporting).
Skills and Experience
- 4 + years’ experience in a campaign management role - ideally in a B2B or telco environment
- Understanding of Salesforce Pardot or similar Automation experience to execute base management campaigns.
- Demonstrated track record of building and optimising cross-channel customer and prospect journeys.
- Must be approachable and a strong team player.
- Proven ability to communicate and build cross functional relationships.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to join a market leader going through extensive growth
- Attractive salary package and career progression opportunities
- High performing and diverse culture
- Array of company benefits.
About the company
Our client is a market leader in the industry. They are embarking on a large scale marketing campaign rollout and this represents an opportunity to be part of this new and exciting journey.
How to Apply
Click the APPLY button or alternatively email Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you might have.