The primary objective of this role is conducting civil/site infrastructure drafting along with design. Another aspect of the role is to assist the coordination of civil engineering designs across Retirement Village projects.
- Undertake technical civil/site infrastructure design and drafting across the portfolio of Ryman Projects in Victoria, Australia.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders such as design teams, Quantity Surveyors and site-based construction teams
- Liaising with external stakeholders such as engineers, architects and landscape designer
- Provide advice on finished surface grading models, stormwater designs (completed externally) and their coordination with the townhouse, and multi-story apartment structures.
- Ensure delivery of project design work is in accordance with project deadlines
- Maintain familiarity with the Victorian Planning Scheme
- Attend site, or other offsite meetings as required.
Skills and Experience
- In Depth understanding of drawing presentation in REVIT and AutoCAD
- An understanding of programs such as Civil3D or BIM360 would also be desirable
- General understanding of land development planning and construction methodologies would be desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent Communication skills to talk and relate to stakeholders
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
About the Company
Our client is a Tier 1 Aged Care developer, builder & operator with over $1billion worth of work in the pipeline across Melbourne. They have an excellent reputation for winning and delivering top tier age care builds. Projects range from $25 - $200 million.