Our client is a Tier 1 Aged Care developer,builder & operator with over $1billion worth of work in the pipeline across Melbourne. They have an excellent reputation for winning and delivering top tier age care builds. Projects range from $25 - $200 million.
- Undertake technical civil drafting and design in a variety of programmes including AUTOCAD and REVIT across multiple Project Sites. Experience in other Autodesk products (Civil3D, BIM360) would also be desirable.
- Communicating and coordinating of engineering and general land development designs with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide advice on finished surface grading models, stormwater designs (completed externally), retaining walls and their coordination with the townhouses, and multi-story apartment structures.
- General understanding of land development consenting, professional services contracting, and civil construction methodologies would be desirable, but is not essential.
- Relevent tertiary education
- Experience working in a simialr role within the Civil space
- AUTOCAD/REVIT experience