An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Claims Officer & Administration professional to join a highly reputable non-for-profit organisation. You will apply your strong administrative skills to ensure the team are supported in their daily functions. This role requires you to apply your prior demonstrated experience across the insurance claims process.
This role provides you the opportunity to work in a values-driven organisation who give back to their community. You will provide strategic support and operational assistance across a range of sensitive and confidential issues. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying expectations and daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position. This organisation is located in Brisbane CBD with close access to public transport.
Reporting to and supporting the CFO, this position is an integral role in the finance function and requires a highly organised and skilled Assistant with administration and claims management experience who can provide an exceptional level of coordination and management.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Managing the insurance claims process and applying a strong understanding of how the excesses process operates;
- Managing the insurance renewals process;
- Coordinating meetings with the broader Finance Group and monitoring actions arising from these meetings, taking minutes and creating agendas;
- Ad hoc administration support as required by the CFO and broader finance function.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an insurance Claims Officer coupled with a desire to join a NFP business. It is essential that you hold experience within insurance and have an understanding of how the insurance renewals process works and the processes involved.
In addition, you will also:
- Demonstrated experience providing administration support to a high-performing team while also managing the insurance claims process;
- Extensive experience interacting with multiple stakeholders;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Positive and friendly work ethic;
- Strong team-player;
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable NFP organisation to appoint a Claims Officer and Administration professional in a temporary full-time position with view of permanency located in Brisbane CBD.
The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a successful journey with your new employer. This is a newly created position for you to make your own.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale - Principal Consultant of Business & Accounting Support for a confidential discussion.
0491 257 346