Joining the existing PMO as a Client Side Project Manager you will play a lead role in the management of projects from brief development through to completion across fit-out, refurbishment and smaller scale new-build projects. You will be responsible for extensive stakeholder engagement to develop project briefs and prepare and present business cases to senior management. Utilising your expert communication skills you will build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and will manage a diverse team of consultants and builders.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following experience / skillset:
- Proven track record in the delivery of built form projects on the Eastern Seaboard
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience working in architecture, construction, consultancy or a client side organisation.
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture, Engineering or Construction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and specifically the ability to prepare and present business cases to senior management
- Expert stakeholder engagement
Please call Ewan Ogilvie on 0498637330 or e-mail email@example.com