A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a large ambitious ASX listed business who are seeking a commercially astute finance professional. Owing to internal changes this organisation is seeking a commercially astute finance professional to work closely with the rest of the team and will be a key role within the business. This opportunity is focused on partnering with Cost Centre Managers performing commercial and financial analysis, whilst taking on new duties and projects as the business enters its’ Transformation stage.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for providing commercial and end to end finance support to Marketing, Online and Sales and the wider finance team with a focus on budgeting, forecasting, Capex and Opex, whilst supporting business case preparation.
More specifically, your role will include:
- Strong understanding of cost and cross charges across various business and measuring it against budgets and forecast
- Partnering with Cost Centre Managers in performing commercial and financial analysis to identify financial opportunities
- Own month end reporting including communication and ongoing support in business.
- Provide insightful analysis, clear commentary, and actionable outcomes by working with the business partners on key drivers for performance and trends.
- Help to drive best practice forecasting, including clarity on drivers and risk & opportunities management by providing robust insight & constructive challenge to support assumptions of business partners
- Take ownership and accountability for delivering results through follow through on key actions with both Finance team and commercial business partner
- Develop & implement financial models and reports to support business needs.
- Analyse cost of workforce planning for specific projects and squads
- Assist the Commercial Manager and the Project Management teams and other relevant stakeholders with ad hoc projects when required.
The successful applicant
CA/CPA qualified you will be a commercially astute Management Accountant or Analyst. You will have a proven background within financial modelling, budgeting, and forecasting. Previous experience working within an Agile Methodology and supporting Commercial and Project Management. Excellent communications and the ability work closely with Senior Stakeholders.
About the client
An instantly recognisable brand name, ASX listed with a real focus on growth organically and by acquisition, who are true leaders within their industry.
A high-performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Leigh Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org