Exciting opportunity to join a well-established finance team in a instantly recognizable organization. Reporting to the Commercial Manager for this division directly, this is a self driving and influential role partnering with operational stakeholders across this business unit. The role will offer natural challenge and also the pathway into a Senior Analyst position within the organisation due to a strong internal promotion track record.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, the main duties will include:
- Preparation of capex proposals, monitor spending and complete post project reviews
- Analysis of operating performance and potential savings using actual, historical and forecast
- Develop, maintain and run high level KPI reporting for the division
- Drive forecasting and budgeting
- Finance project support and responding to ad-hoc operational queries
- Support weekly close activities
- Ideally you will be CPA/CA qualified
- Prior experience working within a product based industry (FMCG/Retail/Manufacturing/Product based) will be beneficial to your ability to successfully business partner with your stakeholders.
- You will possess an analytical mindset with a keen eye for detail with the ability to truly influence conversations.
This organization is a leader across their field within Australia. With instantly recognizable products which are leaders in their respective categories, the organization is continuing to grow and invest in both its products and people to bolster an already iconic brand name.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claudia Freiha at email@example.com