For over 25 years, Funtastic has been creating, developing and marketing innovative brands that enrich lifestyles around the world. Listed on the ASX, they have recently acquired Hobby Warehouse Group – which includes e-commerce businesses Hobby Warehouse, Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us. As a result, there is now an opportunity for a technically strong Commercial Finance Analyst - Reporting & Analytics to join the business in this newly created role.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, your role will include:
- To be the organisational subject matter expert in the design, analysis and operation of the Group ERP systems and be the key contact with external ERP consultants.
- To analyse and maintain the Group financial and operational systems and internal controls to ensure that system and process integrity is always maintained.
- To design, analyse, review and maintain business processes to ensure that they are effective and efficient and comply with statutory requirements.
- To design and implement a robust suite of financial and operational reports that meet the Group’s reporting requirements.
- Presentation of accurate and timely financial information to support preparation of month end management accounts including insightful analysis and commentary.
- Support the organisation with operational and commercial analysis and planning to develop and achieve the business planning goals.
- Support the organisation with a clear focus on continuous improvement and driving change.
This role will suit a high energy, highly motivated individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career. Additionally, you have excellent communication skills and are looking to step into a demanding position.
- IT literate with in-depth experience of MYOB Advanced essential. Capable of writing generic enquires within MYOB Advanced and reconciling multiple integrated systems.
- CA or CPA qualified with 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within a similar business.
- ASX listed experience essential with internal audit experience preferred.
- Strong commercial and operational accounting skills including thorough understanding of financial reporting, commercial reporting, inventory and costing.
- Sound understanding of operations in terms of import, supply chain and distribution.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Will Nichols 0424 187 225.