Based on the fringe of the CBD, our client is a multinational FMCG group with a suite of iconic Australian brands. They foster and drive an excellent culture and are able to attract and retain the best candidates in the marketplace.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will play an integral part in shaping the strategic direction and performance of the business. You will partner closely with the executive team across the business to provide timely and accurate information to support commercial decision-making.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the entire process of preparing and delivering the annual budget and quarterly forecast, ensuring a seamless end-to-end execution.
- Utilising data-driven insights to drive financial performance, identifying and addressing opportunities and risks that impact business profitability.
- Assisting the leadership team in conducting pricing and margin reviews, aiming to enhance the profit margin.
- Creating diverse reports and tools that facilitate informed decision-making and improve the efficiency of existing processes for business management.
- Carrying out various ad-hoc commercial reviews to support the business's growth ambitions.
- Lead and manage a small team
- Directly Partnering with the Group Sales and Marketing Managers to optimise performance and support commercial decision-making
- Analysis of results to provide insights and visibility into performance, including robust pricing and governance polices
- Manage the budget & forecasting process for Sales and Marketing, inclusive of effective trade spend and NPD
- Identify areas for process improvement and execute accordingly
- Building, preparation and distribution of KPI reporting and dashboards
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with an upbringing in a Big 4/Mid-Tier environment. Additionally, you'll ideally have further experience working within a complex retail or FMCG environment. You will be commercial and strategic and will be highly competent in working amongst large data sets to pull together robust and insightful recommendations to drive business performance. You will be a genuine business partner who is able to build strong relationships across the business. Technically astute, you will have demonstrated success improving management and performance reporting through efficient systems and reporting tools.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of an established FMCG brand as they continue their impressive growth trajectory domestically and internationally. You will be joining a soon to be industry leader with a strong culture and top-tier leadership team.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran at email@example.com