As the Communications Executive, you will work closely with the Communications and Marketing Manager to enhance the development and implementation of a strategic plan for internal and external communications, and to promote the brand as it goes through extensive growth.
- Copywriting for social media and email marketing
- Help to execute email marketing campaigns using HubSpot
- Work collaboratively with researchers and the wider team to prepare compelling marketing materials.
- Execute the media engagement strategy including the development and distribution of media releases and managing media reach out and follow up.
- Maintain compelling brand messages, ensuring consistent use by all stakeholders.
- Develop content to improve search optimisation and online visibility.
- Identifying ambassadors and influencers to share key messages to educate and inform the community.
- Maintain brand guidelines and ensure all stakeholders are educated on the application.
- Plan and execute PR & media campaigns to achieve high reach/value media coverage across national and local print, online, TV and radio.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of PR and Media strategy and campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a communications role, preferably in the nonprofit sector.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in digital marketing and social media management.
- Experience with graphic design and content creation tools.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- $75,000 - $85,000 base + super + NFP packaging
- Opportunity to shape their communications strategy and make a significant brand and company wide impact
- A supportive, fun and collaborative working environment -they understand their people are their most important assets and care for them as individuals.
Click APPLY or contact Adam Parle at firstname.lastname@example.org for a private and confidential discussion.