Our client is looking for an energetic Compensation Officer to join their Payroll & Workers Compensation team on a full-time basis. This role is responsible for the calculation and payment of worker's compensation entitlements and payments. The company has a fantastic work culture and provide flexible working arrangements.
You will be responsible for
- Reviewing and understanding workers compensation legislation nationally
- Processing workers compensation payments
- Calculation of injured workers earnings based on state legislation
- Administration of the payroll inbox
- Liaising with teams within the company
- Thorough knowledge of workers compensation legislation across Australia
- Experience working as a Case Officer, Claims Assistant or Payroll Assistant in a workers compensation environment
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- Strong excel skills
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided. For a confidential discussion, please email Kellie-Ann Glassock at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!