This developer/builder has a large presence in the commercial sector. They have a significant development and construction pipeline over the next five years nationally.
They pride themselves on relationships and providing an excellent service and product, over and above their competitors.
About the Role:
- Oversee cost planning and the estimating process on projects ranging from $20m - $150 mil.
- Negotiate positive outcomes with suppliers and sub-contractors, forming strong relationships in the process
- Create cost plans with Town planning documentation
- Create detailed construction estimates pre-construction.
- Be adaptable to design changes and adjust cost plan to suit
- Significant Cost Planning experience in the Commercial or Residential space
- Illustrate strong buildability knowledge
- Display excellent communication skills, and illustrate your ability to build relationships
Benefits of joining this organisation:
- You will be given complete autonomy to negotiate your own outcomes, and be rewarded for it
- Company willing to pay above market salary for the right candidate
- Gain further experience with a builder/developer
- Warm and welcoming company culture who have the right mix of work and lifestyle flexibility