As the CRM Manager, you will take ownership of driving the implementation CRM of Microsoft Dynamics 365 from end to end to ensure it provides the business with a 360 view of a customer and empowers sales, customer service and marketing to manager customer relationships and automation journeys.
- Understand the business needs across all departments to deliver a CRM that caters to all parts of the business with the goals of gaining complete customer visibility to enable the business to improve the customer experience from both a B2C and B2B perspective
- Work with key stakeholders in and outside the business across the project including developers to implement the CRM successfully.
- Empower sales and marketing to be able to track and connect with new business leads and existing customers.
- Launch an easy customer service ticketing system which can be managed within the CRM.
- Use data and insights to map the customer journey from onboarding to ongoing nurturing.
- End to end campaign management across multiple channels (Email, SMS, Push, Social etc.)
- 5+ years’ with hands on experience working with Dynamics 365 CRM
- Qualification in marketing, business, IT, or other relevant fields
- Experience developing and executing B2B & B2C marketing campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to excite teams and communicate detailed CRM technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work in an agile environment.
- Well loved B2B and B2C FMCG Business experiencing huge growth
- Take ownership and opportunity to kick some huge goals
- 12 month contract with the potential to become permanent
- Sydney CBD location and collaborative team environment
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.