- Lead all data, analytics & insights programs for this Global B2C Big Data Brand
- Nurture & develop a great team of Data Analysts | Leadership position
- $150,000 + Super + Bonus | CBD | Great culture | Top 20 best places to work
Reporting to the Head of Data, Insights and Analytics, you will be responsible for delivering their Analytics and Insights strategy so that they prioritise key commercial opportunities and unlock future growth through customers. This is a strategic and hands-on role where you will also nurture and develop a bright team of data analysts. You are curious in nature and love to test hypotheses of what could be
What you will be doing
- Strategy and Execution - Analyse large, complex datasets to reveal underlying patterns, correlations and trends with a mix of both quantitative and qualitative research. You will have a test and learn approach to everything you do and have a continuous improvement mindset
- Stakeholder management - Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive analytics & business cases to come up with new ideas for promotions and campaigns
- Investigate performance of current products and translate insights into specific improvement suggestion & new feature proposals
- Reporting - Develop and maintain dashboards and reports linking customer lifecycle stages, related campaign performance and overall revenues and subscribers.
- Strong experience in a campaign analytics environment coming from another B2C Big data brand like technology, financial services, telco or loyalty
- A proven track record of using insights to drive both a better customer experience but also drive a better commercial outcome
- Outstanding data extraction and manipulation skills, with a proven understanding of database interrogation using a range of software tools (e.g. Teradata, AWS Redshift, SQL Server)”
- Ability to translate high level business problems into objective, concise and logical requirements and present them to influence the business.
- Data mining, statistical analysis, A/B testing, development of data marts that drive business value.
Why you may want to work here
- Amazing salary of $150,000 base + super + bonus
- CBD location
- Amazing perks like free products and discounts to a range of their services
- Great team environment - one of the top 20 places to work in Australia
- Work flexibility - great work/life balance and WFH options too
Click the APPLY button or send your CV to John Corrigan on email@example.com