Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your role will be to handle all inbound customer related enquiries. The ideal candidate will provide a high level of customer service, and will have the opportunity to develop positive relationships with key internal and external shareholders. You will have a high level of initiative and attention to detail, and be able to handle multiple tasks effectively. This role is all about having the right attitude to help others and be a valued part of the team. You must be available to interview and start immediately.
Working in a supportive and progressive Customer Service team environment, your role will be to:
- Answer incoming calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist and resolve customer queries and complaints
- Manage and respond to emails
- Process orders and ensure all details and data is entered onto internal systems
- Advise customers of products and recognize recommendations for them
- Assist other teams as required
- Prepare sales reports and updates for management
- Update and maintain internal databases
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
Our client is looking for a motivated candidate with previous experience in a Customer Service related position gained in a corporate setting. Successful applicants will be outcome focused and have excellent administration and communication skills. Other skills and experience required are;
- Ability to handle a high volume of incoming calls
- The confidence to handle complaints and difficult calls
- Lengthy and proven experience within a phone based customer service role, 1+ years
- Experience within a collaborative and outcome focused role.
- Previous experience handling and prioritising customer enquiries
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
- Strong administration skills
- Outcome focused
Our client is a well known Education Membership firm, located in Melbourne CBD. They are a dynamic and progressive organisation looking for an Customer Service Administrator who can consistently deliver excellent service and go above and beyond.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Samantha Skerry on 0403 928 804.