Working in the Customer Service team, your role will be to handle all inbound customer related enquiries which includes providing online support as well as over the phone. The ideal candidate will provide a high standard of customer service and will have the opportunity to develop positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Similarly, the successful individual will have a high level of initiative, attention to detail, and be able to handle multiple tasks effectively.
Sitting in a supportive Customer Service team and reporting into the Team Leader, you will be responsible for;
- Answering incoming calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist and resolve customer queries and complaints
- Managing and responding to emails
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Advising customers of products and recognize recommendations for them
Skills and Experience
Our client is looking for a candidate with previous experience in a Customer Service position, successful applicants will ideally be outcome focused and have excellent administration and communication skills. Other skills and experience that are required are;
- Ability to handle a high volume of incoming calls
- The confidence to handle complaints and difficult calls
- Experience within a collaborative and outcome focused role.
- Previous experience handling and prioritising customer enquirers
- Understanding the importance of quality and efficiency
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong administration skills
- Outcome focused
About the client
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator who can provide effective support to their friendly and collaborative team and represent the business to key customers and stakeholders. This permanent role, conveniently located in Melbourne's CBD, allows room to learn and develop, and requires a motivated and can-do attitude.
For a confidential discussion please call Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.