In the Customer Service team, you will play a pivotal role in attracting and retaining customers by providing exceptional service. Your responsibilities include recording account information, resolving product or service issues, processing orders, and maintaining financial accounts. In this role you will be working in a team of 4, reporting into the Customer Service Manager and you'll be onsite Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Weekly fruit deliveries
- Birthday gift cards
- $200 yearly for your Health & Wellbeing
- On-site Physio fortnightly
- Two company celebrations a year
- Awards & recognition
- Maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve product or service problems, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Process customer orders and adjustments.
- Manage incoming calls and emails.
- Process customer returns.
- Liaise with internal and external customers.
- Provide accurate and complete information to customers.
- Handle complaints and provide timely solutions.
- Keep records of customer interactions.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years proven experience in a Call Centre or Administrtation role
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Have a can-do attitude and be adaptable
- Be a team player
- Great attention to detail
About our Client
Based in Thomastown, our client are a prominent provider in Wearable Supply and Managed Services, they specialise in delivering uniform solutions for various sectors. Across the whole organisation there are 300 employees with 130 based from Thomastown. This organisation have some great employeee benefits and pride themselves on their collaboratice and diverse culture.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Sarah Gee on 0423011669