Our client is looking for a Customer Service Officer with strong administration skills to join their close-knit supportive team. You will be given the opportunity to provide exceptional Customer Service and work with both key internal and external stakeholders as well as provide administrational support to your team. Our client has a big focus on flexibility, career progression and development, if you are looking for a role with great opportunity for growth- apply today.
This role will be varied in nature whereby you will focus on providing optimal customer support. Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Offering a wide range of support to existing customers
- Regularly updating the online portal
- Creating transit reports to customers
- Responding to emails in timely manner
- Answering telephone calls and assisting with enquiries
- Other ad hoc duties as per directed
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A team player who is open to training and feedback
- Strong Customer Service experience
- A good administrational background
- Able to work as an effective team member across different departments
Our client is locally owned and operated and has been an innovator in domestic Australian transport and logistics for over 25 years, they take pride in their dedication, transparency and amazing service. With a great team focused culture, clear career progression and growth pathways this is your opportunity to really grow your career and work in an exciting and fun environment.
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, please phone Cayne Worthington on 0405 806 385 for a confidential discussion about the role