Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will manage all inbound customer related inquiries. You will be given the opportunity to provide exceptional Customer Service and work with both key internal and external stakeholders. This is a forward thinking and dynamic team environment where you will be able to further develop your skill set and progress your career.
Working as part of a collaborative Customer Service environment, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Answering incoming calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist and resolve customer queries and complaints
- Managing and responding to emails
- Processing of orders and ensuring all details entered onto internal systems
- Prepare sales reports and updates for management
- Order processing
- Managing relationships with key Accounts Directors
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Advising customers of products and recognize recommendations for them
Our client is looking for a candidate with previous experience in a Customer Service position, successful applicants will ideally be outcome focused and have excellent administration and communication skills. Other skills and experience that are required are;
- Ability to handle a high volume of incoming calls
- The confidence to handle complaints and difficult calls
- Minimum of five years' experience within a phone based customer service role.
- Experience within a collaborative and outcome focused role.
- Previous experience handling and prioritising customer enquirers
- Understanding the importance of quality and efficiency
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
- Strong administration skills
- Outcome focused
About the client
A highly recognisable international Retailer, our client has an extremely strong brand within the Australian market, offering a reliable product offering to its millions of customers. Due to growth within the team, they are looking for experienced and well mannered Customer Service Professionals to join their team. If you have previous experience in a similar role and are looking to take the next step in your career, then this may be a suitable opportunity for you to consider.
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, for a confidential discussion about the role, please phone Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867