Our client is an established leader in the food industry supplying quality products around the globe. They are based in Kyneton and are seeking a customer service administrator for an immediate start on a 3 month contract with strong potential for extension.
- Process a high volume of client orders and input data
- Collaborate with internal sales, product teams and finance teams on behalf of customers
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Assist in generating invoices and purchase orders
- Prior experience in customer service or administration
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a clear and professional phone manner.
- Proficient in using computer systems and software applications.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Immediate start- start as soon as Monday
- Modern newly renovated office facilities
- Work a hybrid work model where you can work from home after training
- Competitive hourly rate of $35-$38+ super based on experience