Reporting to the CIO, you will manage all inbound customer-related inquiries and assist with the operations of FinTech start up that has recently been bought by a publicly listed global tech business.
You will be given the opportunity to provide exceptional Customer Service and work with both key internal and external stakeholders. This is a forward-thinking and dynamic team environment where you will be able to further develop your skillset and progress your career.
Reporting to the National CIO, you will have the chance to support and enhance the experience of key clients as well as work alongside an experienced and busy marketing team.
This will include but will not be limited to;
- Answer all consumer calls and correspond on a daily basis for all brands
- Liaise with Marketing on product issues, quality, and feedback resolutions
- Develop a monthly contract report using the database, summarising key areas where marketing needs to focus time for improvement
- Support sales team with ad-hoc reporting and other administrative tasks
- Be a consumer brand ambassador and create a smooth experience every time
- Foster strong customer care practices while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
You will have exceptional customer service skills and go above and beyond to achieve positive outcomes. Other key skills and responsibilities include;
- Must have experience in the Customer Service space gained in a corporate/professional environment
- Ability to handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Previous experience handling and prioritizing customer inquiries
- Understanding the importance of quality and efficiency
- High attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
Our client is a FinTech organization that has recently been backed by a global tech organisation and is going through a growth faze. Located in Caufield this organisation is looking for an experienced and friendly professional to join a dynamic team culture.
You will be motivated and caring, and keen to join a team environment where you can contribute to the success of the business.
Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458