If you are immediately available and are a dedicated and passionate Administrator who knows how to go above and beyond, then this could be the role for you! Be a part of a team that is issuing press releases, organizing mobile testing units, and be involved in the vaccine program.
Reporting to the Administration Manager, your responsibilities will include
- Managing all incoming/ outgoing mail
- Data entry
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Processing invoices
- Extensive administrative support to the wider office
- Ad hoc duties as required
Skills / Experience
- Computer literate at an intermediate-advanced level including (MS office suite & internet)
- The ability to provide effective and appropriate information to a variety of people
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritize workloads, meet deadlines, and manage a varied workload, in a busy professional environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem-solving and in exercising judgment
Our client is an Australian not-for-profit health organization who is running various Covid related projects. With offices all around the city, their focus is educating and supporting the communities at risk.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458