My client is known for delivering market leading customer experiences and driving innovation that makes it safe, fun, and secure. A key part to the experience is ensuring that our customers are protected and feel safe.
Their Customer Sustainability Function exists to spearhead my clients agenda of creating industry leading customer experiences that enable the safe and sustainable enjoyment of our products.
This high profiled function within the Customer & People Department comprises of the following functions:
- Customer Integrity: Customer AML/CTF and Fraud Management and Response Capability
- Customer Behaviour and Care: Responsible Gambling Strategy, Operations and Compliance
- Sustainability Strategy and Performance: A strategy, delivery and performance improvement team coupled with a customer resolution (i.e., complaints and disputes) capability.
The Delivery Lead will work closely with the Customer Sustainability Leadership Team to define strategic initiatives to address performance issues and/or optimisation opportunities.
The Delivery Lead will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of multiple projects from initiation through to delivery, ensuring that they are delivered according to the needs of the customers and the clients. In doing so, the Initiative Lead will also work with our Product, User Experience, Technology Delivery, Data Platforms & Science teams to determine the scope, requirements of these initiatives.
Finally, the Delivery Lead will also be responsible for embedding and operationalising change in our team. The role is a champion & catalyst for change and ensure that our people have access to the right processes and tools to succeed.
You will have the following experience & skills
- Business Architectural design and articulation
- Business Analysis and Project Management methodologies and techniques (e.g., Agile)
- Understanding of technology and data platforms and intersection with business process and people
- Proven experience in technology, process, and operational delivery
- Proven experience in driving and delivering performance optimization and improvement across processes, systems, and vendors
- Proven experience in designing and delivering strategic initiatives and solutions through various enterprise methodologies (e.g., Agile, Investment Boards etc.)
- Proven experience in solution design and business requirements elicitation and articulation
- Proven ability to balance commercial, compliance and customer outcomes associated with initiative and solution design and development
- Proven ability to deliver multiple initiatives simultaneously within an agreed portfolio plan
- A demonstrable track record working in high profiled industries
- Proven experience building scaled, sustainable, technology enabled strategies through period of intense growth and driving these to delivery
- Change management experience including designing; building and growing teams and shaping culture
- Experience managing external stakeholder groups including regulators and partners to deliver outcomes