Is a well known Private Group who operate nationally acquiring and activating high profile sites primarily across the mixed use apartment sector. They have a strong pipeline of development opportunities. With their continued focus towards growth, the group is looking to expand their Victorian team.
Initially the person will be overseeing the delivery of a large apartment development in Melbourne's inner East over the next two years. Additionally, responsibilities will include the below;
- Hands-on role as Development Manager
- You will work across the full development life-cylce including front-end feasibility, Design Development through to construction completion.
- Partner closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all parties are fully engaged throughout the process.
- Oversee the construction phase
Will suit a proven Development Professional who likes to be hands-on and can demonstrate a solid track record working in the Australian Apartment market.
This is a great chance fro those with client side PM experience or current Development Managers looking to make their next step and move into one of Australia's most successful private developers.
Exposure to large scale projects and complex stakeholder groups will be looked upon favourably. It is essential that you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to influence outcomes throughout a project.
What's on offer
- Fantastic Offices located on the CBD fringe
- Attractive Salary Package
- Exposure to a diverse range of large scale developments
- Excellent project support from in house designers/Marketing/Sales
- Career progression
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Shiells.